5 Techniques to Improve your physics and memory
Today we consider 5 techniques to help you learning in physics better and also improve your memory.
1. Master the Basics: To become a master in any science specially in physics, you need to first learn the basics by heart, otherwise you will stuck in sophisticated subjects in future. As a result, instead of trying to memorize complex problems, it is advisable to assimilate the basic concepts and theories which will help you understand the underlying principles and the connection between different subjects.
2. Strengthen Your Maths Skills: There is an abvouse rule in physics which is the better your math skills, the better you learn physics. So, concentrate on your math skills and well as your physics skill. Review or study Mathematics alongside your physics and this will help you to improve your management of the formulas and concepts.
3. Simplify: It is important to remain calm and try to bring the problem to a situation which you are familiar with by simplifying it in your mind.
4. Use Drawings: Grapgics are always help you to learn better, but in physics it is really more effective and useful. Whenever you can, we recommend that you perform a drawing to illustrate a concept.
5. Use Flashcards to Study: Flashcards cards will stick any material into your mind and it doesn’t-t matter how complicate it is. Take note of new words, units of measure, general principles and other concepts that arise. This will help you follow the thread of theory and strengthen the new information which will have positive consequences when faced with problem solving.